Monday, July 28, 2008

i shouldn't love you,
but I want toI just can't turn awayI shouldn't see you,
but I can't moveI can't look away

And I don't know how to be fine when I'm not'
Cause I don't know how to make the feelings stop

Just so you know
This feeling's takin' controlOf me
and I can't help it
I won't sit around
I can't let him win now
Thought you should know
I've tried my best to let goOf you
but I don't want to
I just gotta say it all before I go
Just so you know

It's gettin' hard toBe around you
Theres so much I can't say
Do you want me to hide the feelings
And look the other way

And I don't know how to be fine when I'm not'
Cause I don't know how to make the feelings stop

Just so you know
This feeling's takin' controlOf me a
nd I can't help itI wont sit around
I can't let 'him win now
Thought you should know
I've tried my best to let goOf you
but I don't want toI just gotta say it all before I go
Just so you know

This emptiness is killin' me
Im wondering why I've waited so long
Lookin' back I realize it was always there,
just never spoken
I'm waitin' here
Been waitin' here

Just so you know
This feeling's takin' controlOf me
and I can't help itI wont sit around
I can't let him win nowT
hought you should know
I've tried my best to let goOf you
but I don't want toI just gotta say it all before I go
Just so you know
Whoa
Just so you know
Whoa
Thought you should know
I've tried my best to let goOf you
but I don't want toI just gotta say it all before I go
Just so you know
Just so you know

i love the lyrics.
cos it sound so true.

and i totally agree to what my sister told me:

To a guy, that girl may be just a chapter of the book
but to that girl, that guy is her whole book

alrights
the projects are finally finishing.
my body cant take it alr.
my voice is like super sexy.
bad throat going on for like super long alr.
and i've survived at work with such voice man.
(oh yah, THANKS gx for the hot pepsi with lemon!! i appreciate it alot alot and it does works!!)
(:

oh man!!
i think i flunked my AFA and stats.
i got to work harder alr.
REAL HARD i mean!!
jyjy for her man~
xDD

sometimes she wonder if what u all said was true.
she dont see anyone of you keeping up to what you said.
guys, perhaps are all the same; they dont mean what they say.